Visit Downtown Roanoke during your stay at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel & Conference Center and Enjoy dynamic shopping, fine dining and a myrid of cultural activities.
- Azar Jeweler - 32 Market Square
- Beads Indeed! - 123 Campbell Avenue East
- Betty Branch Sculpture Studio & Gallery - 123 Norfolk Avenue SW
- Birdy's Loft - 1 Market Sq
- Calhoun & Kipp - 216 Market Street
- Campbell Mart - 22 Campbell Avenue West
- The Candy Store - 122 Campbell Ave E
- Card Isle - 16 Church Ave SW
- chocolatepaper - 308-3 Market Street
- Crystal Orchid Flower Shop - 15 Franklin Road
Arts & Culture
- Mill Mountain Theatre Atelier - 127 Salem Ave
- Mill Mountain Theatre Trinkle Main Stage - 1 Market Sq
- Mill Mountain Theatre Waldron Stage - 20 Church Ave SE
- O. Winston Link Museum - 101 Shenandoah Avenue
- River Stage at the Bridges - 325 Walnut Ave
- River's Edge Sports Complex - 302 Wiley Dr. SW
- Roanoke Children’s Theatre - 110 Salem Ave
- Formosa Lounge Restaurant - 125 Campbell Ave SE
- Frankie Rowland's Steakhouse - 104 Jefferson St. South
- Go Taco - 118 B Campbell Ave SE
- Henry's Public House - 611 S Jefferson St.
- Hollywood's Restaurant & Bakery - 7770 Williamson Rd.
- Hong Kong Restaurant - 32 Market Sq.
- Jack Brown's Beer and Burger Joint - 210 B Market St.